Let me provide additional color on our financial performance. In the upper left quadrant, we summarized our capital expenditures for the second quarter of 2012 and our guidance for the full-year 2012, which includes $25 million for the relocation of three of our factories in China. Jon will comment on these projects later.
In the upper right quadrant, we summarized our effective income tax rate in the second quarter of 2012. We expect the ETR to be approximately 30% for the second half of 2012 driven by the estimated distribution of our global earnings.
In the lower left quadrant, we highlight our strong free cash flow results in the second quarter of $111 million, equal to 177% of net income for the quarter. This is the 5th consecutive quarter that we generated free cash flow equal to or greater than net income. We are focused on generating free cash flow for debt reduction to improve shareholder value, pay dividends and fund our future growth.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV