SANTA CLARA, Calif., Aug. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Palo Alto Networks, Inc. (NYSE: PANW) today announced that it will release its financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended July 31, 2012 after U.S. markets close on Monday, September 10, 2012. Palo Alto Networks will host a conference call that day at 1:30 PM Pacific time ( 4:30 PM Eastern time) to discuss the results.
Interested parties may access the conference call by dialing (617) 213-8899 or 1-866-543-6408 and entering the passcode 95920447.
A live audio webcast of the conference call will be accessible from the "Investors" section of Palo Alto Networks website ( investors.paloaltonetworks.com). The webcast will be archived for a period of one year. A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available two hours after the call and will run for five business days and may be accessed by dialing (617) 801-6888 or 1-888-286-8010 and entering the passcode 21239287. The press release will be accessible from Palo Alto Networks website prior to the commencement of the conference call.SOURCE Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV