- Adjusted Cash From Facility Operations (“CFFO”) increased 54.4% to $8.1 million, or $0.29 per share in the second quarter of 2012, an increase of $0.10 per share from the second quarter of 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDAR increased 22.8% to $27.7 million in the second quarter of 2012, an increase of $5.1 million from the second quarter of 2011. EBITDAR margin improved to 36.0% from 35.1% in the second quarter of the prior year.
- Revenue increased 19.7% to $77.0 million in the second quarter of 2012, an increase of $12.7 million from the second quarter of 2011.
- Average monthly rent increased 2.6% to $2,968 per occupied unit in the second quarter of 2012, an increase of $75 per occupied unit from the second quarter of 2011.
- Same-community occupancies increased 160 basis points from the second quarter of 2011 and 20 basis points from the first quarter of 2012.
- The Company completed the acquisition of a senior living community in Texas for a purchase price of $19.2 million.
Capital Senior Living Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results; CFFO Increases Nearly 55% Versus Prior Year
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.