TMS International Corp. Opens Trading Offices In Brazil, U.S.
PITTSBURGH, Aug. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TMS International Corp. (NYSE: TMS), the parent company of Tube City IMS Corporation, a leading provider of outsourced industrial services to steel mills globally, today announced that it has opened trading offices in Belo Horizonte, Brazil, Miami, FL, and Austin, TX.
These offices mark the company's first formal trading group presence in Brazil and Florida, said J. David Aronson, President and Chief Operating Officer of the company's Raw Material and Optimization Group, noting the offices are in strategic geographies from which the company can better serve both its domestic and international customers and partners.
"The opening of the office in Brazil is a key step in TMS International's increasing globalization. We look forward to better serving Brazil's rapidly increasing demand for raw material and steel mill services," Mr. Aronson said.Leading the Belo Horizonte office is Carlos Crego as General Manager of the company's Raw Material and Optimization Group in Brazil. Mr. Crego has more than 25 years of trading experience in iron ore, pig iron and scrap. He will be responsible for trading and expanding the company's trading operations in Brazil. Prior to joining the company, Mr. Crego was a partner at Ironmar Exports and Logistics Ltda in Brazil. He has also worked at Acesita and at Ferrobrasil Trading S.A., in Brazil. He has a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Catholic University of Minas Gerais in Brazil. "Carlos has a wealth of experience in trading and the steel industry and we welcome him to the company," Mr. Aronson said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV