- Generated Funds From Operations (FFO) of $0.28 per diluted share for the quarter and $0.54 for the six months ended June 30, 2012
- Generated Recurring FFO of $0.28 per diluted share for the quarter and $0.55 for the six months ended June 30, 2012
- Increased same property net operating income for the second quarter by 0.7% as compared to 2011 and 2.7% for the six months ended June 30, 2012 as compared to 2011
- Increased core occupancy to 91.8%, up 60 basis points from March 31, 2012
- Increased same property occupancy by 30 basis points to 91.8% from March 31, 2012
- Executed 131 new leases, renewals, and options totaling 431,596 square feet at an average rent spread of 6.5%, which included 50 new leases totaling 118,290 square feet at an average rent spread of 12.3%
- Acquired a retail development site in the Bronx, New York from the New York City Economic Development Corporation
- Entered into a contract to acquire a retail condominium in New York City for $27.5M
- Raised 2012 Recurring FFO guidance to $1.08 to $1.12 per diluted share
Equity One Reports Second Quarter 2012 Operating Results And Raises 2012 Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.