- Revenues of $56.8 million, an increase of 93% compared to the second quarter of 2011, and an increase of 20% from the first quarter of 2012.
- A GAAP net loss for the quarter of $8.7 million, or a loss of $0.32 per basic and diluted share, compared to GAAP net income of $2.0 million, or net income of $0.02 per diluted share, in the second quarter of 2011.
- A non-GAAP net loss for the quarter of $3.1 million, or a net loss of $0.12 per basic and diluted share, compared to non-GAAP net income of $2.9 million, or net income of $0.05 per diluted share, in the second quarter of 2011. (See the table entitled "Results of Operations GAAP to Non-GAAP Reconciliation" for a reconciliation of these GAAP and non-GAAP financial measures.)
- Deferred Revenue of $131.1 million, a 13% increase over the $115.8 million reported at the end of the prior quarter.
- Billings were $72.1 million, a 23% increase over the $58.5 million reported in the previous quarter and a 98% increase over the $36.5 million in the same period last year.
ServiceNow Reports Financial Results For Second Quarter 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.