- Revenues of $56.8 million, an increase of 93% compared to the second quarter of 2011, and an increase of 20% from the first quarter of 2012.
- A GAAP net loss for the quarter of $8.7 million, or a loss of $0.32 per basic and diluted share, compared to GAAP net income of $2.0 million, or net income of $0.02 per diluted share, in the second quarter of 2011.
- A non-GAAP net loss for the quarter of $3.1 million, or a net loss of $0.12 per basic and diluted share, compared to non-GAAP net income of $2.9 million, or net income of $0.05 per diluted share, in the second quarter of 2011. (See the table entitled "Results of Operations GAAP to Non-GAAP Reconciliation" for a reconciliation of these GAAP and non-GAAP financial measures.)
- Deferred Revenue of $131.1 million, a 13% increase over the $115.8 million reported at the end of the prior quarter.
- Billings were $72.1 million, a 23% increase over the $58.5 million reported in the previous quarter and a 98% increase over the $36.5 million in the same period last year.
ServiceNow Reports Financial Results For Second Quarter 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.