NEW YORK, Aug. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. (NYSE: NRF) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.16 per share of common stock, payable with respect to the quarter ended June 30, 2012, representing a 6.7% increase from the prior quarter's dividend and a 60% increase from the second quarter of 2011. The dividend is expected to be paid on August 17, 2012 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on August 13, 2012. NorthStar's common shares will begin trading ex-dividend on August 9, 2012.
About NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. is a finance REIT that originates, acquires and manages portfolios of commercial real estate debt, commercial real estate securities and net lease properties. In addition, NorthStar engages in asset management and other activities related to real estate and real estate finance. For more information about NorthStar Realty Finance Corp., please visit www.nrfc.com.
SOURCE NorthStar Realty Finance
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV