CHAPEL HILL, N.C., Aug. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cempra, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEMP) today announced that it will report second quarter 2012 financial results and provide a business update after the close of U.S. financial markets on August 8, 2012. Prabhavathi Fernandes, Ph.D., president and chief executive officer of Cempra will host a conference call and webcast at 4:30 p.m. EDT, August 8, 2012.
The conference call may be accessed by dialing 877-383-7398 for domestic callers and 678-809-1549 for international callers. Please specify to the operator that you would like to join the "Cempra, Inc., Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results Call, conference ID#: 11935304." The conference call will be webcast live under the investor relations section of Cempra's website at www.cempra.com, and will be archived there for 30 days following the call. Please visit Cempra's website several minutes prior to the start of the broadcast to ensure adequate time for any software download that may be necessary.
About Cempra, Inc.Founded in 2006, Cempra, Inc. is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on developing antibiotics to meet critical medical needs in the treatment of bacterial infectious diseases. Cempra's two lead product candidates have both completed oral Phase 2 clinical trials and seek to address the need for new treatments targeting drug-resistant bacterial infections in the hospital and in the community. The company also intends to utilize its series of proprietary lead compounds from its novel macrolide library for uses such as the treatment of chronic inflammatory diseases, endocrine diseases and gastric motility disorders. Additional information about Cempra can be found at www.cempra.com.
Investor and Media Contacts: Robert E. Flamm, Ph.D.Russo Partners, LLC(212) 845-4226 Robert.firstname.lastname@example.orgAndreas MarathovouniotisRusso Partners, LLC(212) 845-4235 Andreas.email@example.com SOURCE Cempra, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV