NEW YORK, Aug. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. (NYSE: NRF) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.54688 per share of Series A preferred stock, payable on August 15, 2012 to shareholders of record on August 13, 2012, and a cash dividend of $0.51563 per share of Series B preferred stock, payable on August 15, 2012 to shareholders of record on August 13, 2012.
About NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. is a finance REIT that originates, acquires and manages portfolios of commercial real estate debt, real estate securities and net lease properties. In addition, NorthStar engages in asset management and other activities related to real estate and real estate finance. For more information about NorthStar Realty Finance Corp., please visit www.nrfc.com.
SOURCE NorthStar Realty Finance
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV