HOUSTON, Aug. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI) announced today the appointment of Richard Clark as its Treasurer, effective August 1, 2012.
Clark will report to Maryann Seaman, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
"We are fortunate to have Richard's 15 years of FMC Technologies experience and his understanding of our business," said Seaman. "His financial expertise and leadership makes him a uniquely qualified candidate, and his appointment is a reflection of the strength of our financial team."
Clark joined FMC Technologies in 1997 as a financial manager and has held financial positions of increasing responsibility since that time. He served as Controller for the Surface Technologies and Energy Infrastructure businesses since 2010, Controller for Subsea Western Region from 2003, Controller for Subsea in Kongsberg, Norway, from 1999, and Manager of Financial Analysis for the Energy Systems group from 1997.Clark received his Master of Business Administration degree from Rice University. He also holds a bachelor's degree in accounting from Texas Tech University. He is a licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in the state of Texas. FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by FORTUNE ® Magazine as the World's Most Admired Oil and Gas Equipment, Service Company in 2012, the Company has approximately 16,100 employees and operates 27 production facilities in 16 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry. For more information, visit www.fmctechnologies.com . (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20081222/LAM028LOGO)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV