COLUMBUS, Ohio, Aug. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Bob Evans Farms, Inc. (NASDAQ: BOBE) today announced it will release its first-quarter earnings after 4 p.m. (ET) on Tuesday, August 14, 2012, and will hold its first-quarter conference call at 10 a.m. (ET) on Wednesday, August 15, 2012. The dial-in number is (800) 690-3108, access code 16475857. A replay will be available at (800) 585-8367, access code 16475857.
To access the simultaneous webcast, go to
www.bobevans.com/ir. The archived webcast will also be available on the Web site.
About Bob Evans Farms, Inc.
Bob Evans Farms, Inc. owns and operates full-service restaurants under the Bob Evans and Mimi's Cafe brand names. At the end of the fourth fiscal quarter ( April 27, 2012), Bob Evans owned and operated 565 family restaurants in 19 states, primarily in the Midwest, mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions of the United States, while Mimi's Cafe owned and operated 145 casual restaurants located in 24 states, primarily in California and other western states. Bob Evans Farms, Inc. is also a leading producer and distributor of pork sausage and a variety of complementary convenience food items under the Bob Evans and Owens brand names. For more information about Bob Evans Farms, Inc., visit www.bobevans.com.
SOURCE Bob Evans Farms, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV