- Economic net income, a non-GAAP measure, of $22.7 million, or $0.25 per adjusted share
- Economic income, a non-GAAP measure, increased 1% to $36.7 million year-over-year
- AUM at June 30, 2012 was $42.4 billion, compared with $44.7 billion at March 31, 2012
- Second quarter revenue decreased 5% year-over-year and 4% sequentially to $81.5 million
- Manning & Napier Group, LLC distributed to its members $31.3 million in cash for the quarter and $62.6 million year-to-date, resulting in a $0.16 per share second quarter dividend
- Launched actively-managed ETF-based target date collective investment trusts, with additional product launches planned in 2012
Manning & Napier, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2012 Earnings Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.