- Americas revenues rose $2 million, or 1%, compared to the same quarter of 2011, driven primarily by revenue growth from bulletins due to the continued deployment of digital displays and increased airport revenues on higher rates.
- International revenues increased $7 million, or 1%, compared to the second quarter of 2011, excluding the effects of movements in foreign exchange rates. Growth resulted mainly from higher street furniture revenues, particularly in China, Australia and the UK, as well as increased billboard revenues in Switzerland. On a reported basis, revenues declined $30 million, or 6%, due to unfavorable movements in foreign exchange rates.
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. Reports Results For Second Quarter 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.