Williams Partners L.P. (NYSE: WPZ):
|Summary Financial Information||2Q||YTD|
|Amounts in millions, except per-unit amounts.||2012||2011||2012||2011|
|Net income per common L.P. unit||$||0.29||$||0.91||$||1.11||$||1.72|
|Distributable cash flow (DCF) (1)||$||293||$||397||$||768||$||838|
|Cash distribution coverage ratio (1)||0.79x||1.39x||1.04x||1.49x|
(1) Distributable Cash Flow and Cash Distribution Coverage Ratio are non-GAAP measures. Reconciliations to the most relevant measures included in GAAP are attached to this news release.
Williams Partners L.P. (NYSE: WPZ) today announced unaudited second-quarter 2012 net income of $193 million, or $0.29 per common limited-partner unit, compared with second-quarter 2011 net income of $338 million, or $0.91 per common unit.
Year-to-date through June 30, Williams Partners reported net income of $541 million, or $1.11 per common limited-partner unit, compared with $645 million, or $1.72 per common limited-partner unit, for the first half of 2011.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts