- Total second quarter 2012 revenue was $32.0 million, a 31.4% increase from the prior-year period.
- Net income for the second quarter of 2012 was $6.6 million, a 40.3% increase from the prior-year period, and diluted earnings per share was $0.52 based on a diluted share count of 12.7 million.
- Finance receivables as of June 30, 2012 were $345.4 million, an increase of 33.3% from the prior-year period. Net charge-offs as a percentage of average finance receivables for the second quarter of 2012 were 6.1%, an increase from 5.6% in the prior-year period.
- Same-store revenue growth 1 for the second quarter of 2012 was 17.3%.
- Opened 12 new branches in the second quarter of 2012, including the first branch in New Mexico in May 2012. As of June 30, 2012, Regional Management’s branch network consisted of 206 locations.
- On July 31, 2012, Regional Management received an increase in the availability of the company’s senior revolving credit facility to $325 million from its previous amount of $255 million, with a maturity date of July 2015.
Regional Management Corp. Announces Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.