The Board of Directors of CIRCOR International, Inc. (NYSE: CIR) has declared a regular quarterly dividend of three and three-quarter cents ($0.0375) per share on CIRCOR’s Common Stock payable on August 31, 2012 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on August 17, 2012.
About CIRCOR International, Inc.
International, Inc. designs, manufactures and markets valves and
other highly engineered products for the
markets. With more than 7,500 customers in over 100 countries, CIRCOR
has a diversified product portfolio with recognized, market-leading
brands. CIRCOR’s culture, built on the CIRCOR Business System, is
defined by the Company’s commitment to attracting, developing and
retaining the best talent and pursuing continuous improvement in all
aspects of its business and operations. The Company’s strategy includes
growing organically by investing in new, differentiated products; adding
value to component products; and increasing the development of
mission-critical subsystems and solutions. CIRCOR also plans to leverage
its strong balance sheet to acquire strategically complementary
businesses. For more information, visit the Company’s investor relations
web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV