Volatility, driven by warm weather conditions, natural gas option and the launch of new products supported modest growth in trading activity.
Global oil revenues rose 23% to $40 million, primarily due to the demand for our clear global oil contracts.
Revenue from OTC energy products launched since the inception of ICE Clear Europe, contributed $13 million in the quarter. We currently estimate that OTC energy commissions in July will average around $1.4 million a day and a relatively low volatility environment during what is typically the seasonally slow months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV