Changeyou.com (CYOU) is an online game developer and operator in China. Changyou is engaged in the development, operation and licensing of online games, including massively multiplayer online games, which are interactive online games. This stock is trading up 4.4% at $19.83 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 224,000
Average Volume: 153,841Volume % Change: 103% Shares of CYOU are trending higher in front of its earnings report which is set for Monday, August 6, 2012. From a technical perspective, CYOU is ripping higher here and breaking out above some near-term overhead resistance at $19.24 with heavy volume. This move is quickly pushing CYOU within range of taking out its 50-day moving average of $20.37. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in front of its earnings report, if CYOU can sustain a move or close above its 50-day with high volume. Look for volume on that move that's near or above 153,841 shares. If we get that action soon, then CYOU will have a great chance of tagging its next major overheard resistance levels of $21.70 to $22.70 ahead of its earnings report. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising On Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV