Ocean Rig UDW
Ocean Rig UDW (ORIG) is a Marshall Islands-registered international offshore drilling contractor. Ocean Rig UDW provides oilfield services for offshore oil and gas exploration, development and production drilling. This stock is trading up 6.4% at $15.95 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 392,000Average Volume: 164,147 Volume % Change: 198% From a technical perspective, ORIG is bouncing sharply to the upside here right off its 200-day moving average of $15.03. This move has also pushed ORIG into breakout territory, since the stock has started to trend above some near-term overhead resistance at $15.80. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ORIG as long as it maintains its trend above its 200-day and above $15.80 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 164,147 shares as bullish. If we continue to see that trend, then ORIG has a great chance of re-testing and possibly taking out its next significant overhead resistance levels at $16.65 to $18.26.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV