Garmin (GRMN) is a provider of navigation, communication and information devices and applications, which are enabled by GPS technology. This stock is trading up 1.4% at $39.17 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 3.2 millionAverage Volume: 1.1 million Volume % Change: 247% Shares of GRMN are moving notably higher here after the company crushed Wall Street estimates with 70% earnings growth in the second quarter as the personal navigation maker registered an increase in revenue and market-share gains. >>10 Top-Rated Tech Stocks With Big Dividends From a technical perspective, GRMN is bouncing right near its 50-day moving average of $38.88, and it's starting to challenge its 200-day moving average of $41.15. At last check, GRMN has hit an intraday high of $41.87 and volume is well above its three-month average action of 1,103,150 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as GRMN is trending above its 200-day moving average at $41.14 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 1,103,150 shares as bullish. If GRMN can hold that trend, then look for this stock to hit $43 to $45 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV