Arthur J. Gallagher & Co (AJG)
Q2 2012 Earnings Conference Call
August 1, 2012, 09:00 am ET
J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr. – Chairman, President, and CEOScott Blumenthal – Executive VP, TelevisionRich Schmaeling - CFOAnalysts
Greg Locraft – Morgan StanleyMark Hughes – SunTrust Robinson HumphreyBrian DiRubbio – YCAP ManagementSarah DeWitt – BarclaysDan Farrell – Sterne AgeeJohn Campbell – Stevens(Chris Lakim) – William BlairPresentationOperator
Previous Statements by AJG
» Arthur J.Gallagher's CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Arthur J. Gallagher's CEO Hosts Clean Energy Investments Conference Call (Transcript)
» Arthur J. Gallagher's CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.'s CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Thank you, (Claudia), and good morning, everyone. Welcome to our second quarter conference call and thank you for being with us this morning. This morning, I'm joined by Doug Howell, Chief Financial Officer as well as the heads of our operating businesses.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV