Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Is now the time to start picking at the carcass of Facebook (FB)? Jim Cramer told Lindsey Bell at TheStreet that he still doesn't like Facebook at all and is worried about the insider lockups that expire on Aug. 15 and beyond.
Cramer said that a trading rally is always possible with a stock that's down as much as Facebook, but for the stock to create a meaningful bottom, it needs an analyst downgrade, not an upgrade like it saw today. He said that only with a downgrade will the earnings estimates get cut enough to where the company can start surprising, instead of disappointing, Wall Street.
Watch the full Cramer interview here.-- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV