(This release corrects information contained in the release issued July 26 th, 2012)
EDMONTON, Aug. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. ("Cash Store Financial") (TSX:CSF; NYSE:CSFS) today announced that it will hold its management conference call and webcast with shareholders, analysts and institutional investors to discuss its third quarter results for the three and nine months ended June 30, 2012, on Monday, August 13 th, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. EST ( 9:00 a.m. MST). The results will be released pre-market on Monday, August 13 th, 2012.
The conference call may be accessed by dialing toll-free 1-888-231-8191 and providing the conference ID # 12277969. It will also be broadcast live via the Internet at: http://www.newswire.ca/en/webcast/detail/1008693/1089827.
A replay of the conference call will be available until August 20, 2012, by dialing toll-free 1-855-859-2056 and providing the conference ID # 12277969.About Cash Store Financial Cash Store Financial is the only broker and lender of short‐term advances and provider of other financial services in Canada that is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: CSF). Cash Store Financial also trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CSFS). Cash Store Financial operates 529 branches across Canada under the banners: Cash Store Financial and Instaloans. Cash Store Financial also operates 25 branches in the United Kingdom. Cash Store Financial and Instaloans primarily act as lenders and brokers to facilitate short-term advances and provide other financial services to income-earning consumers who may not be able to obtain them from traditional banks. Cash Store Financial also provides a private-label debit card (the Freedom card) and a prepaid credit card (the Freedom MasterCard) as well as other financial services, including bank accounts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV