"Perfect" because each of the winning contestants went 5-0 in predicting correctly the outcome of the following FDA-related events:
1. Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX): FDA advisory panel for the cancer drug carfilzomib on June 20.
Isitabubble That's only 10 names. Who was winner No. 11? Me! Yes, it's true, I actually won my own contest -- without cheating. Thanks again for participating. --Written by Adam Feuerstein in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Adam Feuerstein. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/adamfeuerstein. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts