Fannie Mae now has twelve Mortgage Help Centers located across the country available for any borrower who has a mortgage held by Fannie Mae. Homeowners can determine if Fannie Mae owns their loan by visiting www.fanniemae.com/loanlookup or by contacting Fannie Mae at 1-800-7FANNIE. Homeowners who do not have loans owned by Fannie Mae can contact the Homeowner's HOPE ™ Hotline at 888-995-HOPE. Information, resources and contact information for the Mortgage Help Centers can be found at www.KnowYourOptions.com.
The Inland Empire Mortgage Help Center facility is available by appointment only and borrowers wishing to schedule a visit should call (866) 442 -9409 or e-mail email@example.com.
Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Fannie Mae has a federal charter and operates in America's secondary mortgage market to enhance the liquidity of the mortgage market by providing funds to mortgage bankers and other lenders so that they may lend to home buyers. Our job is to help those who house America.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/FannieMae.SOURCE Fannie Mae
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV