Rock-Tenn Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (RKT)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Rock-Tenn (NYSE:RKT) is tomorrow, August 2, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 20 cents per share. At a price of $57.80 as of 10:05 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.4%. The average volume for Rock-Tenn has been 789,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Rock-Tenn has a market cap of $4.11 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 0.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Rock-Tenn Company manufactures and sells containerboard, recycled paperboard, bleached paperboard, packaging products, and merchandising displays in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Chile, Argentina, Puerto Rico, and China. The company has a P/E ratio of 26.3, above the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio of 15.4 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV