NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Energy Transfer Partners L.P (NYSE:ETP) is tomorrow, August 2, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 87 cents per share. At a price of $45.90 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 7.8%. The average volume for Energy Transfer Partners L.P has been 1.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Energy Transfer Partners L.P has a market cap of $10.55 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 0.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. engages in the natural gas midstream, and intrastate transportation and storage businesses in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.7, equal to the average energy industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about ETP
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV