Wall Street Webcasting presents exclusive video of Rich Gordon, the highly regarded Fixed Income Market Strategist of Wells Fargo Securities (NYSE: WFC). Gordon highlights the progress, or lack thereof, within the eurozone.
As everyone is aware, economic problems persist in the EU. The Fed and the ECB have both indicated that they are willing to take additional steps to stimulate more economic activity. The ECB said “it would do whatever it takes to preserve the Euro and support its members.”
Gordon believes that Spain’s government bonds, the Fed’s patience with the lack of economic growth, and the MBS sector, are three key performance indicators that investors should keep an eye on. Gordon states that, “with each tick that the market trades higher, the risk/return profile of MBS deteriorates.” Central banks are expected to do a lot soon, but if they do not, or if what they do doesn’t work, then most likely the prices of risk assets, like stocks, are too high.
Please visit the following link to view the video:http://www.wsw.com/webcast/wav/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV