Furmanite Corporation (NYSE: FRM), a worldwide technical services firm, will hold a conference call to discuss its second quarter 2012 financial results on Tuesday, August 7, 2012, at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time (8:30 a.m. Central). The speakers' audio will be supported by a slide presentation on the internet. The live dial in number is 800-638-5495, passcode 89449121. A replay of the conference call will be available until August 14, 2012. The replay number is 888-286-8010 using the access code 48161721. The replay will also be archived on Furmanite's web site, http://www.furmanite.com/investors.
The live call is being webcast by Thomson Reuters and can be accessed at Furmanite's web site at http://www.furmanite.com/investors.
The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson StreetEvents Network. Individual investors can listen to the call at http://www.earnings.com, Thomson's individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson StreetEvents ( http://www.streetevents.com), a password-protected event management site.
ABOUT FURMANITE CORPORATIONFurmanite Corporation (NYSE: FRM) is a worldwide technical services firm. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Furmanite, one of the world’s largest specialty technical services companies, delivers a broad portfolio of engineering solutions that keep facilities operating, minimizing downtime and maximizing profitability. Furmanite’s diverse, global operations serve a broad array of industry sectors, including offshore drilling operations, pipelines, refineries and power generation facilities, chemical and petrochemical plants, steel mills, automotive manufacturers, pulp and paper mills, food and beverage processing plants, semi-conductor manufacturers and pharmaceutical manufacturers. Furmanite operates more than 75 offices on six continents. For more information, visit www.furmanite.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV