Medical Properties Trust, Inc. (NYSE: MPW) today announced it will host a conference call and webcast on Thursday, August 9, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the company’s second quarter 2012 financial results. A press release with second quarter 2012 financial results will be issued before the market opens on August 9, 2012.
The dial-in numbers for the conference call are 866-761-0748 (U.S.) and 617-614-2706 (international); both numbers require passcode 69186319. The conference call will also be webcast live on the Investor Relations section of the company’s website, www.medicalpropertiestrust.com.
A telephone and webcast replay of the call will be available beginning shortly after the call’s completion through August 23, 2012. Dial-in numbers for the replay are 888-286-8010 and 617-801-6888 for U.S. and International callers, respectively. The replay passcode for both U.S. and international callers is 32123617.
About Medical Properties Trust, Inc.Medical Properties Trust, Inc. is a Birmingham, Alabama based self-advised real estate investment trust formed to capitalize on the changing trends in healthcare delivery by acquiring and developing net-leased healthcare facilities. These facilities include inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, regional acute care hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers and other single-discipline healthcare facilities, such as heart hospitals and orthopedic hospitals.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV