Camelot's 'PRIVACY' Premieres August 9, 2012
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif., Aug. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. (OTC: CMGR) ("Camelot") announced today that Camelot Distribution Group's ("CDG") cyber thriller PRIVACY has been accepted as an official selection in the GenArt Film Festival (GAFF). PRIVACY, produced by Hard Headed Films, will be one of seven features screening during the festival in New York City. The film will screen on August 9, 2012 at 7:30pm, followed by a premiere party.
"This is such an honor for the film to be screening at such a great film festival," comments DCG President Jessica Kelly. "The film deserves a premiere in New York City, where it all came to life."
Producer Anre Garrett, Co-Producer Sheila Quann, and Director Joerg Ihle (The Forgotten Ones) will all be in attendance."We are all thrilled to be screening at such a prestigious and well known festival, which is a favorite amongst filmmakers here," states Garret. "Being a New York native, I had always hoped the city where this film was born and made, would be home to its premiere and the countless fans who have supported us throughout this journey." In its 17th year, the GenArt Film Festival has an exclusive selection of seven films and seven shorts showcasing in a seven-day layout and night premiere parties. Its sole mission is to spotlight exclusively on one film for the entire evening whilst elevating emerging filmmakers into the next stage of their careers. PRIVACY has also been accepted to the Connecticut Film Festival and the New York City International Film Festival. PRIVACY is a thriller about Mark, a tech savvy college student, who creates a cutting edge spyware app that allows him to remotely view any cell phone in New York City, entangling Mark in a web of murder, political intrigue and privacy invasion. ABOUT CAMELOT ENTERTAINMENT
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV