QUEBEC CITY, Aug. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - EXFO Inc. (NASDAQ: EXFO) (TSX: EXF) announced today that Germain Lamonde, Chairman of the Board, President and CEO, will make a presentation on behalf of the company at Canaccord Genuity's 32 nd Annual Growth Conference on August 15, 2012, 4:00 p.m., Eastern time, in Boston.
Mr. Lamonde will outline EXFO's market opportunities, competitive advantages and value proposition to institutional investors on-site.
An audio Webcast of the presentation will be available live at www.EXFO.com, under the Investors section. It will also be archived for a limited period.
- Canaccord Genuity Annual Growth Conference, August 15, 2012, 4:00 p.m., Eastern time, Boston (Audio Webcast: www.EXFO.com/investors).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV