Bell Mobility brings next-generation mobile to large urban centres and small communities alike
MONTREAL, Aug. 1, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - Bell today announced the completion of the first phase of its 4G broadband mobile network expansion in Manitoba. Supported by more than 50 retail locations across the province, including 4 new Bell stores, The Source and a range of other retail partners, Bell Mobility's industry-leading lineup of mobile devices and next-generation wireless services are now available to approximately 70% of Manitobans.
"Bell Mobility is proud to bring our 4G mobile service to Manitobans, who benefit from Bell's multi-billion investments in broadband network technology, industry-leading R&D spending, and global access to the leading superphones and other mobile devices," said Wade Oosterman, President of Bell Mobility and Bell Residential Services, and Bell's Chief Brand Officer. "With Bell 4G, mobile service just got better in Manitoba."
Bell Mobility now offers Manitobans:
- Access to 4G wireless data speeds up to 42 Megabits per second (Mbps) with expected average download speeds of 7 to 14 Mbps
- The industry's best superphones, smartphones and other mobile products
- Leading mobile services such as Bell Mobile TV offering 26 channels including live coverage from the London 2012 Games
- Coast-to-coast 4G wireless coverage covering more than 97% of the Canadian population
- Roaming in more than 200 countries
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts