About Rockwell Automation Global Solutions
The thousands of engineers on the Rockwell Automation Global Solutions team design, build and upgrade control, power, safety and information solutions for manufacturing clients. Working in tandem with a scalable PartnerNetwork,™ the company’s global solutions offerings can address a wide range of projects including challenging multi-million dollar enterprise projects than span two or more countries. Clients include oil and gas, petrochemicals, consumer industries, life sciences, automotive, tire and heavy industries such as cement, metals, mining, pulp and paper, and power and water utilities.
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., Rockwell Automation employs over 21,000 people serving customers in more than 80 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV