BEIJING, Aug. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. ("Xinyuan" or "the Company") (NYSE: XIN), a residential real estate developer with a focus on high growth, strategic Tier II cities in China, today announced that it plans to release second quarter 2012 financial results on Friday, August 10th, 2012, before the market opens.
The Company will hold a conference call at 8:30 am ET on August 10th, 2012 to discuss second quarter 2012 results. Listeners may access the call by dialing 1-719-325-2402. A webcast will also be available through the Company's investor relations website at http://www.xyre.com. A replay of the call will be available through August 17th, 2012 by dialing 1-858-384-5517, access code: 6634925.
About Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd.Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. (NYSE: XIN) is a developer of large scale, high quality residential real estate projects aimed at providing middle-income consumers with a comfortable and convenient community lifestyle. Xinyuan focuses on China's Tier II cities, characterized as larger, more developed urban areas with above average GDP and population growth rates. Xinyuan has expanded its network to cover a total population of over 44.7 million people in seven strategically selected Tier II and III cities, comprising of Hefei, Jinan, Kunshan, Suzhou, Zhengzhou, Chengdu and Xuzhou. Xinyuan is the first real estate developer from China to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange. For more information, please visit http://www.xyre.com.
For more information, please contact:
In China:Mr. Tom GurneeChief Financial OfficerTel: +86 (10) 8588-9390Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV