8x8, Inc. (Nasdaq: EGHT), provider of innovative cloud communications and computing solutions, today announced that Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Bryan Martin and Chief Financial Officer Dan Weirich will present at the Oppenheimer & Co. 15 th Annual Technology, Internet and Communications Conference on Tuesday, August 14 at 2:25 pm EDT.
The presentation will be available via webcast at http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/opco/technology2012/02111251.cfm or at www.8x8.com under the Investor Relations Events and Presentations page. A replay of the webcast will be available for 90 days following the live presentation.
The Oppenheimer & Co. 15 th Annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference will be held August 14 – 15, 2012 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston. The conference offers institutional investors broad insight into over 120 public and private companies that span the entire food chain: from communication services and data centers, to wireless hardware and data and storage infrastructure, to semiconductors, and software.
About 8x8, Inc.Named #1 provider of hosted IP telephony and unified communications by market research firm Frost & Sullivan, 8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGHT) offers a portfolio of SaaS and IaaS solutions encompassing hosted communications services, contact center, unified communications, video Web conferencing, managed dedicated hosting, virtual private servers and more. 8x8 has been delivering cloud services since 2002 and has garnered a reputation for technological excellence and outstanding reliability, backed by a commitment to exceptional customer support. 8x8 customers include small to medium-sized businesses, distributed enterprise organizations and government agencies. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or connect with 8x8 on Facebook and Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV