Sunridge Gold Corp. (SGC:TSX.V/SGCNF:OTCQX) (“Sunridge”) is pleased to report that final assays results have been received for the Company’s 2012 exploration diamond drill program at the Adi Rassi copper–gold prospect, part of the Asmara Project in Eritrea. These results continue to show wide copper and gold intercepts and confirms management’s belief that Adi Rassi is a new large copper-gold discovery that has the potential to become Sunridge’s fifth deposit on the Asmara Project.
The copper-gold mineralized zone has now been defined over about 400 metres strike length, 40 to 100 metres in width and to a vertical depth of 330 metres. The zone remains open and Sunridge is now planning the next phase of drilling and completion of an initial resource estimate on the Adi Rassi deposit.
New Drill Highlights include:
- AR-013-D: 56.17 metres averaging 0.80% copper and 1.01 g/t gold
- AR-014-D: 49.65 metres averaging 0.31% copper and 0.47 g/t gold
- AR-016-D: 74.26 metres averaging 0.52% copper and 0.34 g/t gold
- AR-017-D: 38.20 metres averaging 1.50% copper and 0.50 g/t gold
- AR-018-D: 99.00 metres averaging 0.54% copper and 0.43 g/t gold
Previous Reported Drill Highlights include:
- AR-002-D: 23.00 metres averaging 1.39% copper and 1.95 g/t gold (2010)
- AR-004-D: 78.00 metres averaging 1.00% copper and 0.22 g/t gold (2010)
- AR-010-D: 57.72 metres averaging 1.44% copper and 0.19 g/t gold (June 25, 2012)
- AR-012-D: 92.50 metres averaging 0.66% copper and 0.51 g/t gold (June 25, 2012)