(2) Adjusted EBITDA, Adjusted EBITDA Margin, Adjusted Net Income and Diluted Adjusted Earnings Per Share are non-GAAP financial measures. Please refer to “Non-GAAP Reconciliations” for further detail.Organic revenue growth was 5.4%, excluding the impact of refranchising and FX headwinds. On a reported basis, total revenues decreased 9.2% to $540.8 million, compared to $595.4 million in the prior year period due to refranchising transactions in the U.S. and Canada and EMEA and unfavorable FX impact, partially offset by comparable sales growth across all segments and increased franchise and property revenues.
Burger King Worldwide, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.