(b) Reflects amortization of intangible assets resulting from the Acquisition.
(c) Reflects the release of income tax reserves.
(d) Reflects tax effect of adjustments at an assumed marginal tax rate of 40%.
(e) Excludes an adjustment of approximately $1.3 million of net earnings associated with the application of the two-class method for computing diluted earnings per share.
|Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation|
|(Amounts in millions)||2012||2011|
|Priced Options (2)||5,099||5,802|
|(1) Reflects a reduction by management to the revenue value of orders for services under two existing single award ID/IQ contracts, based on an established pattern of funding under these contracts by the U.S. government.|
|(2) Amounts shown reflect 100% of the undiscounted revenue value of all priced options.|
|Consulting Staff Headcount||22,012||22,506|
|Three Months Ended|
|Percentage of Total Revenue by Contract Type|
|(3) Includes both cost-plus-fixed-fee and cost-plus-award fee contracts.|
|(4) Includes fixed-price level of effort contracts.|
|Three Months||Three Months|
|June 30,||June 30,|
|Days Sales Outstanding *||69||69|
|* Calculated as total accounts receivable divided by revenue per day during the relevant fiscal quarter.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV