- Sales of custom folding cartons were up 2.8% to $11.1 million in the 2012 second quarter from $10.8 million in the prior-year second quarter driven by the sales ramp-up of a new customer, increased business from several large customers, partially offset by decreased business from existing customers. A soft waste paperboard market also negatively impacted revenue.
- Stock packaging sales decreased 6.3%, or $104 thousand, to $1.5 million in the second quarter primarily as a result of timing related to the Easter holiday period.
- Personalized print sales, which comprised 5.5% of Product sales, were $734,000 in the second quarter of 2012.
MOD-PAC CORP. Reports Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts