- Sales of custom folding cartons were up 2.8% to $11.1 million in the 2012 second quarter from $10.8 million in the prior-year second quarter driven by the sales ramp-up of a new customer, increased business from several large customers, partially offset by decreased business from existing customers. A soft waste paperboard market also negatively impacted revenue.
- Stock packaging sales decreased 6.3%, or $104 thousand, to $1.5 million in the second quarter primarily as a result of timing related to the Easter holiday period.
- Personalized print sales, which comprised 5.5% of Product sales, were $734,000 in the second quarter of 2012.
MOD-PAC CORP. Reports Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.