BEIJING, Aug. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- SouFun Holdings Limited (NYSE: SFUN) ("SouFun" or the "Company"), the leading real estate Internet portal in China, today announced that it held its 2012 annual general meeting of shareholders on August 1, 2012. The shareholders passed a special resolution approving the amendments to the Company's Articles of Association and the adoption of the fifth amended and restated Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company, to allow holders of the Company's Class B ordinary shares to pledge the Class B ordinary shares without causing such Class B ordinary shares to automatically convert into Class A ordinary shares of the Company.
The fifth amended and restated Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company will be filed as an exhibit to a Form 6-K to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission promptly after this press release.
About SouFunSouFun operates the leading real estate Internet portal in China in terms of the number of page views and visitors to its websites in 2011. SouFun has built a large and active community of users who are attracted by the comprehensive real estate and home furnishing and improvement content available on its portal that forms the foundation of its service offerings. As of March 31, 2012, SouFun maintained 105 offices to focus on local market needs and its websites and database contained real estate-related content coverage of 314 cities in China. For more information about SouFun, please visit http://ir.soufun.com. For investor inquiries, please contact: Dr. Hua Lei SouFun Holdings Limited Tel: +86 (10) 5930 6425 E-mail: email@example.com SOURCE SouFun Holdings Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV