- Q2 2012 net sales were $190.3 million, an increase of 54% over net sales of $123.2 million in Q2 2011.
- Q2 2012 operating income was $11.9 million vs. $6.1 million in Q2 2011, an increase of 96%.
- Net income for Q2 2012 rose 143% over the same period in 2011, to $5.2 million or $0.17 per diluted share. Net income for Q2 2011 was $2.1 million, or $0.07 per diluted share.
- Titanium mill product shipments during the quarter were 4.3 million pounds compared to 3.3 million pounds in 2011, an increase of 30%.
- Average realized mill product price in Q2 was $19.00 per pound compared to $20.30 per pound during the same period in 2011.
- The backlog at the end of the quarter increased to $586.0 million from $424.0 million in the same period last year.
RTI International Metals, Inc. Second Quarter Results Show Strong Year-over-Year Growth In Revenue, Earnings And Order Backlog
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts