- Q2 2012 net sales were $190.3 million, an increase of 54% over net sales of $123.2 million in Q2 2011.
- Q2 2012 operating income was $11.9 million vs. $6.1 million in Q2 2011, an increase of 96%.
- Net income for Q2 2012 rose 143% over the same period in 2011, to $5.2 million or $0.17 per diluted share. Net income for Q2 2011 was $2.1 million, or $0.07 per diluted share.
- Titanium mill product shipments during the quarter were 4.3 million pounds compared to 3.3 million pounds in 2011, an increase of 30%.
- Average realized mill product price in Q2 was $19.00 per pound compared to $20.30 per pound during the same period in 2011.
- The backlog at the end of the quarter increased to $586.0 million from $424.0 million in the same period last year.
RTI International Metals, Inc. Second Quarter Results Show Strong Year-over-Year Growth In Revenue, Earnings And Order Backlog
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.