MCLEAN, Virginia, August 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Revenue of $5.7 million, in line with corresponding prior year period
GAAP Net Income of $0.8 million or $0.03 per fully diluted share
Non-GAAP Net Income of $1.3 million or $0.05 per fully diluted shareCommtouch® (NASDAQ: CTCH), a leading cloud-based Internet security provider, today announced its second quarter financial results for the period ending June 30, 2012. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120501/529254 ) Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results:
- Revenues for the second quarter of 2012 were $5.7 million, matching the $5.7 million for the second quarter of 2011.
- Net income for the second quarter of 2012 in accordance with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) was $0.8 million, compared to net income of $1.4 million in the same period last year.
- GAAP earnings per diluted share for the second quarter of 2012 were $0.03, compared to $0.06 in the same period last year.
- Non-GAAP net income for the second quarter of 2012 was $1.3 million, compared to $1.6 million in the second quarter of 2011.
- Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share for the second quarter of 2012 were $0.05, compared to $0.06 for the second quarter of 2011.
- Operating cash flow for the second quarter of 2012 was $1.4 million, compared to operating cash flow of $1.9 million in the second quarter of 2011. During the second quarter of 2012, options were exercised for approximately $0.6 million.
- Cash as of June 30, 2012 was $19.8 million, compared to $22.0 million as of March 31, 2012. Cash usage during the quarter included $3.4 million related to the earnout paid in connection with the Company's acquisition of Authentium's antivirus assets during 2010 and $0.6 million related to the Company's share repurchase program initiated during the quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV