The URBANO PROGRESSO uses our ArcticLink II VX CSSP, the same silicon platform that Kyocera is using in its DIGNO smartphone. In addition to using the same display bridge as the big no, the URBANO PROGRESSO utilizes our visual enhancement engine or VEE and display power optimizer or DPO technologies, making it the first smartphone available in the Japanese market to incorporate VEE and DPO.
During the second quarter we shipped our ArcticLink II VX CSSP to Micron to support their PoP video pico projector. We continued to forecast shipments for this project during the third quarter. In addition we have secured an architectural design win and a second OEM pico projector. Based on forecast we believe we will initiate production shipments for this OEM architectural design win in Q4. On top of that a pico projector light engine company is including one of our VX based CSSPs in their new reference design. They expect to begin customer demonstrations during the third quarter.
In our last conference call I stated that we initiated sampling of ArcticLink III VX during Q1 and expected to have all 13 variance of this new CSSP platform qualified and available to ship and production volume during Q3. I’m very pleased to report that we’ve received our first production life on July 23. To-date the silicon has passed all functional verification and necessary qualification tests keeping us on our previously communicated schedule.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV