We had three customers whose production schedules were unfortunately impacted by the earthquakes in Italy, the majority of that production is expected to resume by the end of the third quarter and obviously this does not change the long-term growth potential in healthcare which continues to be in the mid to high single-digits per year.
In filtration, be reminded that about half of this business is very stable, while the other half is sensitive to macroeconomic conditions. And nothing has changed on the long-term trend line where market growth is expected to be in the high single to low double-digit range.
We have leading edge technology here that allows us to participate at the highest end of filtration performance and we continue to see development of new applications.
In lithium and consumer electronics, consumers are demanding increased mobility and this trend will continue. In the core applications of consumer electronics and power tools, industry growth projections range from 8% to 20% per year plus additional growth in new applications like lawn and garden. We have made good progress to increase sales into consumer electronics now that we have available capacity and our separators are well positioned to see ongoing market penetration.Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV