WebMD Health (WBMD)
Q2 2012 Earnings Call
July 31, 2012 04:45 PM ET
Risa Fisher - VP, IR
Andy O'Hara - William BlairKevin Kopelman - Cowen & CompanyHeath Terry - Goldman SachsIgnatius Njoku - Wells FargoGerard Hayman - JPMorganJordan Monahan - Morgan StanleyMark May - BarclaysSteve Rubis - Stifel NicolausMichael Bunyaner - TLF CapitalPresentation
Good afternoon, and welcome to WebMD Health Corp.'s Second Quarter 2012 Conference Call. Today's call is being recorded.I will now turn the conference over to Risa Fisher, Vice President of Investor Relations.Risa Fisher
Previous Statements by WBMD
» WebMD Health's CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» WebMD's Management Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» WebMd's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 - Earnings Call Transcript
» WebMD Health's Annual Meeting of Stockholders - Conference Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV