BMC Software (BMC)
Q1 2013 Earnings Call
July 31, 2012 5:00 pm ET
ExecutivesDerrick Vializ - Vice President of Investor Relations Robert E. Beauchamp - Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President Stephen B. Solcher - Chief Financial officer and Senior Vice President Analysts Philip Winslow - Crédit Suisse AG, Research Division Stewart Materne - Evercore Partners Inc., Research Division Walter H. Pritchard - Citigroup Inc, Research Division Abhey Lamba - Mizuho Securities USA Inc., Research Division Michael Turits - Raymond James & Associates, Inc., Research Division Aaron Schwartz - Jefferies & Company, Inc., Research Division Gregg Moskowitz - Cowen and Company, LLC, Research Division James Derrick Wood - Susquehanna Financial Group, LLLP, Research Division Presentation Operator Good day, everyone, and welcome to today's BMC Software First Quarter Fiscal Year 2013 Earning Results Conference. Today's call is being recorded. At this time for opening remarks, I'd like to turn things over to Mr. Derrick Vializ. Please go ahead, sir. Derrick Vializ
Previous Statements by BMC
» BMC Software's CEO Discusses Q4 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» BMC Software's CEO Discusses Q3 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» BMC Software's CEO Discusses Q2 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV