This meeting is being held pursuant to the notice of Annual Meeting and notice of internet availability of proxy material that was mailed on or about June 29, 2012 to stockholders of record as of June 08, 2012. A copy of the notice and the affidavit as to the mailing of the notice for the meeting will be filed with the minutes of the meeting.
Well, Secretary please report on the number of shares represented at the meeting either in person or by proxy.
Mr. Chairman, as of the close of business from June 08, 2012, there were 36,087,226 shares of common stock of Hhgregg Inc outstanding and entitled to vote at the Annual Meeting. There are present in person to represent it by proxy. 29,039,858 shares of common stock out of the 36,087,226 shares of common stock entitled to vote at the meeting. This represents approximately 80% of the outstanding common stock of the company.Mike Smith I hereby declare a quorum is present and on behalf of the Board of Directors of the company, I would like to express my appreciation to all stockholders who returned their proxies. To facilitate the conduct of the meeting, we have asked certain stockholders prior to the meeting that they would propose and second motion for action. I’d also like to point out that most of you are return proxies, authorized the person’s name in that proxies then film, and Jeremy J Aguilar to vote on all matters coming before the meeting. Anyone who is voting their shares in person at this meeting must have registered at the door and obtained the ballot that will be used to record those votes. Anyone who owes proxies should identify the stockholder whose proxy is able and the number of shares which they are authorized to vote. If you’ve already voted, and you do not wish to change your vote, it will not be necessary for you to vote again at the meeting. Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV