The Market Vectors ETF Trust announced regular monthly distributions today for its six municipal income ETFs and its income-oriented ETFs.
The following dates apply to today’s distribution declarations:
|August 1, 2012||August 3, 2012||August 7, 2012|
Distribution AmountPer Share
|Market Vectors Intermediate Municipal Index ETF||Monthly||$0.0509|
|Market Vectors Long Municipal Index ETF||Monthly||$0.0639|
|Market Vectors Short Municipal Index ETF||Monthly||$0.0234|
|Market Vectors High-Yield Municipal Index ETF||Monthly||$0.1319|
|Market Vectors Pre-Refunded Municipal Index ETF||Monthly||$0.0337|
Market VectorsEmerging Markets Local Currency Bond ETF
|Market Vectors Investment Grade Floating Rate ETF||Monthly||$0.0231|
|Market Vectors LatAm Aggregate Bond ETF||Monthly||$0.1100|
|Market Vectors Renminbi Bond ETF||Monthly||$0.0430|
|Market Vectors CEF Municipal Income ETF||Monthly||$0.1160|
|Market Vectors International High Yield Bond ETF||Monthly||$0.1420|
|Market Vectors Fallen Angel High Yield Bond ETF||Monthly||$0.1400|
Market VectorsEmerging Markets High Yield Bond ETF
The majority, and possibly all, of these distributions will be paid out of net investment income earned by the Funds. A portion of this distribution may come from net short-term realized capital gains or return of capital.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV