Before we begin, I'd like to remind everyone that statements made during this call, including the question-and-answer session at the end of the call that relate to future results and projections, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and are based on our current expectations. Actual results may differ materially due to a number of risks and uncertainties, which are discussed in our SEC filings and in the cautionary statement contained in our press release and on our website. The company undertakes no responsibility to update the information in this conference call under any circumstance. Our earnings press release was issued over the wire services earlier today and has also been furnished to the SEC as an 8-K filing. The press release is also available on our IR website.
On this conference call, we will provide non-GAAP financial results. The reconciliation between the non-GAAP and GAAP measures can be found in Table 4 accompanying the press release and posted on our website. This conference call is also being recorded for replay and is being webcast. An archive of today's webcast will be available on our website following the call. I will now turn the call over to our CEO and President, Bob Hammer.
Neil Robert Hammer
Thanks, Mike. Good morning, everyone. And thanks for joining our fiscal 2013 earnings call. I am pleased that we had a solid start to fiscal 2013. This is especially gratifying since Q1 is typically our most challenging quarter that comes after a very strong Q4 FY '12. CommVault had good results on all key aspect of our business and across all geographies. Our positive Q1 results are indicative of continuing good underlying demand and the strength of our product, services and distribution. This positive momentum is continuing into Q2.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV